fun fact about being gay: you do all that high school emotional shit in your twenties because you didn’t get to do it in your teens
Fun fact about being Trans. You do it twice.
Ah so I’m not the only one. That’s good to know.
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
well not quite sure what age it was, but i remember that around mabey 5 i kept thinking i should be a girl, but.i figured it was in my head and ignored it, i remember laying on the couch, stiff as a board, with a pillow on my face praying, begging to God that if he cared and loved about me hed change me to how i was supposed be, and sadly nothing happened, i evetually would give up, but slowly and surley it would come back. At other times id do crazy things like mix other girls hair with water and think it would magically change me. Hell i even convinced my brother to become a brain surgoen to put my brain in a girls body (thank god he forgot that xp) Well i entered puberty, and i became depressed for (at that time) i dont know why, but i forgot most of the time my wish to be a girl, tho it would come back and id chase it off……and convinced myself that i only thought that i was wrong, cause i was single, and once i had a girlfriend, itd go away. Now fast forward to now, and im with my gf, and all those feelings have come back, and stronger than ever before, enough to actually consider “comming out” about it and telling my friends and family, enough to make me serously consider a sex change, i have almost no doubts about it…only fear. Fear of rejection, fear of loosing the person i love, and mamy other things……i know its really shortend, but i hope it helps get the point across
More hormone information. Remember that everyone is different and this timeline may not be accurate for you.
So this is me, yes, in both pictures.
Before starting to transition and then where I am today.
This picture on the left was shortly before I started experimenting with gender identity and expression. In the 2 years that have passed since this photo, I’ve changed nearly every aspect of myself, and am becoming quite proud of the results.